Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Creative Bookmarking Blog


I had stated earlier that this blog was born out of a premise that the net generation is seeking instant solutions to address their immediate challenges. I am now gearing up to transform it into a clutter breaker in a space that abounds in techno-gibberish and bizarre creativity (my apologies to the contributors!).


I wish to categorise this blog as a creative bookmarking blog that features a collection of useful links, informative articles and interesting tips. What’s so useful about it? If you juggle Google and Yahoo to search the web, I’ll introduce you to a search engine that combines the results of both! If you are fed up with the file attachment limits of your regular email service provider, you can switch to a service that allows you to do more! What’s so creative about it? This blog has been created to intrigue, inspire and tempt (no sarcasm intended!) the ones who believe in the efficacy of creativity. According to me, anything and anyone who helps simplify tasks, raise productivity and ignite innovation is expressly creative.

For now, let me start with a humble contribution of
 useful tools I happened to spot on the web. I am sure you'll love to bookmark some of them! 

CATEGORY/WEBSITE 

SOCIAL MEDIA TRACKER
http://www.howsociable.com/

MASTER SEARCH ENGINE
http://www.dogpile.com/

IMAGE OPTIMISER
http://www.smush.com/

FILE TRANSFER SERVICES
http://www.yousendit.com/
http://www.streamfile.com/

SEARCH RESULTS TABULATOR
www.google.com/squared

PHOTOS WITHOUT WATERMARKS
http://www.morguefile.com/

CONTENT SPAM CHECKER
www.lyris.com/contentchecker

HEART AGE CALCULATOR
www.saffolalife.com/heart-age-calculator

I reckon that the one liners are self explanatory. Even otherwise, you can test them in the blink of an eye! If you chance to find anything similar, do forward it to me at mcjsasi@gmail.com



8 comments:

Mounika said...

Thanks for such a great article here. I was searching for something like this for quite a long time and at last I’ve found it on your blog. It was definitely interesting for me to read  about their market situation nowadays.
python Training in Bangalore

sai said...

Thank you for sharing such great information with us. I really appreciate everything that you’ve done here and am glad to know that you really care about the world that we live in
python Training in Bangalore

nivatha said...

Good Post! Thank you so much for sharing this pretty post, it was so good to read and useful to improve my knowledge as updated one, keep blogging.
Data Science training in Chennai
Data science training in Bangalore
Data science training in pune
Data science online training
Data Science Interview questions and answers
Data Science Tutorial


Priyanka said...

Nice information you have provided keep up the good work.
Advertising Agency in Hyderabad

Training for IT and Software Courses said...

Excellent information with unique content and it is very useful to know about the salesforce.salesforce developer training in bangalore

Anonymous said...

I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant of Le_Meridian Funding Service. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Le_Meridian Funding Service. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com OR WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

infocampus logics said...

Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Thank you for providing these details.

Angular 7 training in Bangalore

AngularJS Training in Bangalore

ReactJS Training in Bangalore

UI Development training in Bangalore


Web Development training in Bangalore


Revathi said...

Powerful contents are giving more ideas Regarding Technically...and it's used to enhance my knowledge.keep it up!!

android training in chennai

android online training in chennai

android training in bangalore

android training in hyderabad

android Training in coimbatore

android training

android online training

Followers

About Me

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
I am a creative wordsmith experienced in direct mail, email, online and print media communication. I wield Masters degrees in Journalism and Social Work. I have also completed the Advanced Program in Digital Marketing (NIIT Imperia). My current area of focus is copywriting and online marketing. You may write to me at mcjsasi@gmail.com